Should married couples watch porn? Will it boost their sex lives? Lots of people have asked me this question, the answer is capital letter NO. I had to make a research on it as I do not like writing on something I know next to nothing about. Here are my findings:
- PORN IS DEMONIC! It’s rock bottom aim is not to help you improve on sex in marriage, it is to spread lust and break marriages! You can’t watch porn and not lust! You will expect your wife to have something bigger, rounder, flatter or toner while the wife expects the husband to have it larger down there while going on for as long as the business men cum porn producers lied that a man can go!
Some of those women’s bodies are fake! They did plastic surgery, breast enlargement, butt enlargement, manhood enlargement, etc and they do not have to battle sagging and stretch marks because they ain’t producing babies and breast feeding! Never compare your wife with a porn star, never! She is not a prostitute! Never expect your husband to have a bigger manhood, you are not a whore!
- THE PORN STARS ARE NOT MARRIED so they can’t be your role model for satisfying sex. What you are watching is a display of lust between two singles who do not understand the meaning of marriage, responsibility and commitment. All they wake up to do is have sex in front of camera and make money, that’s all!
- MOST OF THE ACTS ARE NOT REALISTIC! They are under the strong influence of drugs. The man goes for 10 rounds and he is not tired while the woman is moaning all through! That is simply crazy! In real life, you don’t go 10 rounds at a time unless you want to die before your time, neither is your wife on cocaine or sex boosting drugs! If she goes 5 rounds, she deserves an award!
- THE SOUNDS ARE CRAZY! Those moans are artificial and based on business arrangement not out of pleasure, there are some moaning that simply doesn’t make any sense! You can’t expect your spouse to moan that way because you are not producing a movie and grunting to keep your job, this is real life. Real life moaning is based on true pleasure not grunting and “ooshing” every now and then. Pornography doesn’t teach reality!
- IT IS PAINFUL! In a loving marriage the man is gentle, tender and affectionate towards the woman but in porn, he is rough, aggressive and blind to her pains.
There is a way a man handles a woman she will experience pain no matter how long she has been having sex, and there is how deep he goes, she cringes in pain. This actresses have been trained to moan through their pain, they must not complain or cry, they have to act like they enjoyed it. It is physical and mental torture of women who are nothing but sex toys to the money hungry porn producers. If you handle your wife that way, you will keep giving her pain, not pleasure! The end result is divorce!
- UNREALISTIC SEX STYLE: some sex styles are just not realistic unless you want to break your spouse’s spinal cord! I don’t know how a sane person will have sex with head down and legs hanging up. Some would even be handcuffed like criminals!
- SOME OF THE ACTRESSES ARE KIDS: children between age 13 and 18 who ought to know nothing called sex and should be busy with their studies flood the porn market. You should cringe seeing a girl young enough to be your grand daughter, throw her body opened before the camera, have sex like that is the only thing she’s born to do and shed tears instead of burning with lust and plan on getting a young girl like her. You should be the one teaching her self dignity, not you learning how to have sex from her! That’s crazy! Can you learn how to have sex from your daughter or grand daughter? It’s madness!
- IT CAUSES MASTURBATION! You can’t watch those heavy scenes and not masturbate when your spouse is not around and when you start enjoying masturbation instead of sex, you quit the sex altogether. Worst still, your sex life becomes a nightmare as you suffer from pre-mature ejaculation, delayed ejaculation or erectile dysfunction -the resultant effect of masturbation!
- YOU BECOME ADDICTED to porn and your thinking about the opposite sex gets warped. You see them as sex toys and go after anything in skirt including girls young enough to be your daughter! Pornography turns your thinking upside down!
- YOU COMMIT ADULTERY! Ah! You can’t watch that thing consistently and not desire another man’s wife/husband or simply run after young boys and girls.
Learning from porn doesn’t just make sense, it will do your marriage more harm than good and you will eventually lose what you are desperately trying to keep.
Read godly books on sex instead. Listen to godly tapes and read godly articles on Internet. Those are objective and realistic. They help you love your spouse and not See them as sex objects. You draw closer to God not far away from Him and your sex life gradually becomes better.
Avoid pornography at all cost, it will damage you. May you not lose your marriage to porn in Jesus’ name. God bless you, cheers